Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's a roller coaster kind of high





"I hadn't had a shower in, like, two days because we'd been traveling. And we literally spent the night singing around the campfire...There I was in this tent, with so many layers on because it was really cold [sandwiched between three children and David]." She laughs and says to [her son] Romeo, "Mummy was a great camper, wasn't she?"
-Victoria Beckham
October '09 Issue of Elle Magazine

I'm obsessed with my Fashion magazines as it is, and when there is a spread on a celeb that I particularly enjoy (in this case it's VB) I make a point to savor everything from the styling to the article itself. I of course love the outrageous photos she takes, but it's also fun to take a peek inside her world in the editorial piece. She mostly discussed enjoying her new life in L.A., working on her lavishly and impeccably put together clothing line, and of course being a "Mum" and Wife. I literally laughed out loud at the excerpt from above. I mean, I can barely picture this woman in a pair of flats, let alone...camping? in a backyard? I guess that saying is true however it goes...Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see? Well in that case, I'm sure she's quite a camper...it's not everyday a woman throws on 5 inch heels to go camp in her own backyard with her kids right? Well, maybe in Beverly Hills...

No comments: