Monday, November 9, 2009

Blake Lovely*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blake Lively for the December '09 issue of Marie Claire magazine. What can I say...Love me some Gossip Girl & Love me some Blake♥
Loving the Bottega Venetta bikini & cardigan as well as the standout Lorraine Schwartz jewels. Her entire Marc Jacobs look in the first pic rocks...seriously obsessing over those high waisted satin shorts.

xoxo ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I first saw her a couple of years ago, I didn't think she looked that special or anything. But now I've started to really like the way she look. She don't have that petite small nose, hehe.. which I like because it gives her more character. And yeah, she has a great body!