Monday, August 23, 2010

Monster


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I first got a glance of these bad boys while doing some late night window shopping. It was love at first sight. My dear friend Brigitte was lucky enough to snag the last pair on endless.com. Luckily for the rest of us they can be found at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales as well. They are the Sam Edelman 'Lorissa' pumps, and they are danger -- at it's finest.



Epic GaGa Lyrics:
I wanted to just dance
but he took me home instead
Uh-oh, there was a Monster in my bed
we french kissed on the subway train
he tore my clothes right off
he ate my heart and then he ate my brain....
--For my Brigitte*

1 comment:

Andee Layne said...

these are insane! i tried them on for fun at a local store and they were so HOT on! xo