Wednesday, September 29, 2010

She Was Into the Blues

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I've been searching high and low for the perfect pair of bell bottoms, and it appears my search is over. Rachel Zoe has has made them her staple wardrobe piece for many years but it wasn't until recently that my infatuation went into full throttle. Finally! At work I noticed one of the girls wearing a pair of jeans from the brand MIH. This particular pair is known as the "Marrakesh" and come in several different denim shades. I'm partial to the navy of course but love the way the light blue has that instant 70's vibe. They have been seen on Claudia Schiffer, Jessica Alba, and countless others. Next on my list to go with the bells? Clogs!

1 comment:

Andee Layne said...

i WILL be purchasing these! i just bought a pair of DOJO jeans from 7 for all mankind and love them! These light blue are a must have! So glad this trend is back xoxo