Sunday, January 16, 2011

Golden Globes Best Dressed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Just a few of my favorite looks from the Golden Globes red carpet. I think this is the first year I fell in love with SO many dresses! Others I didn't post pics of who I loved were Natalie Portman (showing off the bump, so cute!), Sofia Vergara with her dangerous curves, and Claire Danes who pretty much should be the spokeswoman for Calvin Klein because she wears it oh so well. I really loved that this year the focus seemed to be sexy backs, and there was a ton of emerald green all over the place from Catherine Zeta Jones, to Angelina Jolie, and of course the stunning Mila Kunis. This year the ladies really pulled out some elegant show stoppers. Amazing!

No comments: